A work in progress
Ok, so maybe I'm not so great at this. I'm having a hard time coming up with good topics to write about. How come before I had a blog, I constantly was thinking of things I had to write down so I could remember them? I think part of it is that my brain is so disorganized. I can't keep my thoughts straight. That and the fact that I want my posts to be witty and entertaining, which in reality I am nowhere near. So I think that I am putting too much pressure on myself. I think that I just need to write and see what happens.
Maybe I'm not cut out for blogging. Who knows though? I think I'll keep chugging along. By the way, if anyone is reading this, could you leave me a comment? I would love to hear some feedback....
Maybe I'm not cut out for blogging. Who knows though? I think I'll keep chugging along. By the way, if anyone is reading this, could you leave me a comment? I would love to hear some feedback....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home